- Initial Evaluation (60-70 minutes) $125
- $90 per 45 minute session (typical session)
- $110 per 53-60 minute session
- $125 per 70 minute session
- $60 per 30 minute session
- full fee late cancellation or no-show
I accept cash, all major credit cards, Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA) as forms of payment.
I am considered an Out-of-Network provider. Your insurance company may reimburse you for your counseling. Check with your insurance company for reimbursement information. I am happy to provide you with an invoice, or Superbill that you may provide your insurance for possible reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Will my health insurance plan reimburse me for out-of-network provider services?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 5 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for your appointment time.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!